"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

▶Swatch/Review of OrlyFX 'Starburst'

I'm back to round shaped nails!

I'm saddened by this but it's no surprise to me. Its bound to happen sometime! LOL, this nail shape is growing out on me actually! I am really loving this shape now that my nails have been breaking quite often through this tough wintertime. I'm thinking about keeping it round for a while!

;) Anyway, this is 2 coats of @orlynails #ORLYFX in 'Starburst' with Seche Vite. (Though this polish is from a recent but discontinued collection by Orly, I still would like to post more about my swatch on the blog on this baby by tomorrow bc I ♡ it so much that I wanna get some extra photos of this manicure in the sunlight to capture the beautiful multi-glitters!!) ←← I lied... well, technically, I didn't lie but I just had so many ideas running through my mind on what I could possibly put over this cute nail polish! So...

I couldn't wait any longer for the sun to rise.. I painted over the base polish!! ^0^.......*-* Here is my review on 'Starburst' anyway!

I honestly have been lemming over this nail lacquer since it came out! I finally gotten it on clearance at Sally's Beauty Supply Store on Monday for $3.99! I couldn't pass up on this one!

'Starburst' is a white crelly base polish with three different sized glitters in red, gold & silver. With just two coats, it applied nicely but it was hard to fish out the silver circle glitters. I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't grab any bc they looked so cute! I thought it'd look better if all my nails had all the multiple glitters on them. Its just too bad bc this lacquer is adorable!

As for the finished manicure with nail art over this adorable polish, it will be posted up tomorrow! Anyway, I wish you all will have a goodnight!

♡ :),
Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment