"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

▶Swatch/Review: Polished by KPT 'Blood As Thick As Gold'

'Blood As Thick As Gold' by: Polished by KPT is my second indie polish brand I've ever bought in my life!

I absolutely love this polish and it's been a lemming of mine to purchase at least one polish from Polished by KPT.

In this swatch, I used three thin coats and the drying time was excellent! I find this polish absolutely beautiful bc of the gold flakes and the transition of the colors is freaking amazing! I'm in love! ♥

Transitioning from cold, the polish turns red. As my nails are running through warm water, it turns to a sheer but nude gold base. My body temperature is always warm so my nails remain most of the time a sheer but nude gold base. As the wintertime is still lingering around here in the Midwest, I enjoy looking at my nails shift half red & half sheer nude gold!! It's totally amazing!

My first purchase from KPT won't be my last for sure! I am still screaming and wooing over this beautiful polish! & in case you didn't know bc of course you wouldn't know...! (Red is one of my many favorite colors!!)

♡Mai

》For an amazingly short video of this amazing indie polish shift from cold to warm... head on over to my instagram account! ;) click on the link below to check it out!!

www.instagram.com/paintmainails

No comments:

Post a Comment