"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

》BornPrettyStore Water Nail Decals Review

Featured polishes in this manicure are by: @chinaglazeofficial 'Keepin' It Teal', 'Are You Jelly?', 'Pool Party', & @orlynails 'Glowstick'.

I wanted to do a Saran Wrap mani but ended up painting each nail individual colors, so that I can review some @bornprettystore water nail decos! Unfortunately, that didn't work out, I painted each nail different colors and added some polka dots on the base.

Two weeks ago, I had received my first package review from http://www.bornprettystore.com that consisted of water nail decals, French Manicure nail strips & a baggie of champagne rhinestones.

On this review, I have used some adorable water nail decals that has a variety of animals and bows. Here, I used some purple bows, a puppy in a tea cup, Guinea pig with a big bow on top of its head, balloons, and a bunny.

These water decals were simple to use. You simply pick out the print you desire to use and cut it out, make sure you take off the clear film before dunking it into a cup of water for 10 secs. Slide the paper back off from the nail decal with your finger tips and carefully apply it front side up onto your nail. Carefully, using a napkin to dab the extra water off and apply your favorite top coat to seal it finish!

I personally, think these are adorable and fun to use! They are quite simple and as I applied it onto my nails as they dried, they dried completely well and flat onto the nails. Sealing with a top coat, I found no problems with it as it didn't smear the colors off the decals or bubbling/lifting the decals up. I'm pretty much in love with these water nail decals..

If you like what you see here and read my review on this product, you need to head on over to http://www.bornprettystore.com and use my 10% off code: BTJ61 -- because shipping and handling is also free world wide!

I hope you enjoyed my blog about this review! Have a wonderful night ladies and gentlemen! ;)

Happy paintings and happy shopping at http://www.bornprettystore.com

♡Mai♡
ig:@paintmainails

↓Come visit and follow me on: ↓
www.instagram.com/paintmainails
www.Facebook.com/paintmainails

No comments:

Post a Comment