"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

πŸ’…▪1 Box BORN PRETTY (review) Chameleon Sequins Colorful Irregular Glitter Paillette Nail Flakies Powder # 40147 (1)

🖐Welcome!🖑

Today, I have a product from Born Pretty Store to share with you.

This item is:
💅▪1 Box BORN PRETTY Chameleon Sequins Colorful Irregular Glitter Paillette Nail Flakies Powder # 40147 (1) - $2.59

This product can be used on a gel manicure or a plain regular mani. I love the laser like shine from these Irregular Glitter cutouts. I decided to use a black gel base and laid then out over to cure a gel top coat to seal the look.

I found this product a bit rough to work with because it is randomly cut into different sizes. They didn't lay out flat for me and they stick up on its sides. That makes it a bit harder to wear it as an every day look. It'll snag on your shirts, hair and perhaps make scratches.

I also added two luscious coats of Seche Vive Instant Gel Effect Top Coat to help seal the edges more and that seemed to do its job! I love the finished look! 💗

So pretty and who doesn't like a laser💿like, holographic mani? Lol 😁

💅Get yours at www.bornprettystore.com & use my 10% code: (RAEQ10) off on all regular priced items!!

💋
Mai K

Come follow me on:
www.instagram.com/mai.painted.nails
www.facebook.com/maipaintednails

No comments:

Post a Comment