"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Thursday, November 9, 2017

*Born Pretty Store review: #40743 (style 082) Blue floral Water Nail Decals

Hello!!
Part two or number two.. Well, this is the second set of water nail decals that I got to review for Born Pretty Store.
They are the cutest, the sweetest and the bluest flowers. They scream SPRING! Especially, during this time of the fall.. These cuties warm my heart!! I love these. 

Down below, I will have another step-by-step on how to use the water nail decals. I hope you will find yourself to order some because they are too cute to pass up. They have more than 3 to choose from! AND I still have two more share with you!! Stay tuned for them!

💙Item: #40743 style: (082) by: ursugar_official

💙 I used a white indie polish for my base:
•@dripdropnailpaint Tighty Whities (used for base before applying the water nails).





I loved how easy these water nail decals were. 

1) All you need is a white base or if you prefer a nude shade, OR any other light nail polish for your base. 

2) A cup of water and scissors to cut out the best size nail decal that would fit best on your nail beds. 
3) Soak the nail decal gotta few seconds, slide off the tattoo film & place it over your nail.

💙**To speed up the drying process, I found using a makeup sponge to sop up the access water on your nail decals.**
It's that easy!!
4) Last but not least, slap on a nice thick coat of top coat.

💙***Be sure to not lay the brush with too much pressure over the decals bc they are delicate and will melt away.***

You can find this decal on this link:

💙Take 10% off on all regular priced items with my code: (RAEQ10) at www.bornprettystore. com

No comments:

Post a Comment