"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Monday, December 4, 2017

☆Born Pretty Store review: (#40743) (style 083) Floral Water Nail Decals

Hello everyone!
I hope your Monday went better than it did for me. I've been very forgetful these days and I'm happy to share this last manicure before I didn't post it. My apologies ♡..

💐Last but not least, this is the fourth water nail decals from @bornprettystore in style (083) item: #40743.
💐I love how soft and sweet this one looks. I wish I could have had these on my nails for the Springtime. Isn't it so perfect for Spring? I love these!

💐Again, these are clear and you will need a light base applied on your nails before you apply these decals on. 😉

💐You can find these cuties with this link:
http://www.bornprettystore.com/show.php?keywords=40743

💐Also, take 10% off on all regular priced items with my code: (RAEQ10)💋.

♡Mai♡
www.facebook.com/maipaintednails
www.instagram.com/mai.painted.nails

No comments:

Post a Comment