"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

☆Born Pretty Store review: #41046 Dual stamper head silicon stamper with rhinestone & Influenster VoxBox (p2cosmetics polish: geek freak)

My first VoxBox from @Influenster was sent free for testing purposes & I received @p2_cosmetics_official @p2cosmetics_us 6 nail polishes to swatch & review. This one is called •270 geek freak (Volume Gloss gel look polish).
*I received the products complimentary and all opinions are my own.*

It is a dark ox blood red nail polish.  Shown here in 2 coats plus •340 pure woman (Volume Gloss gel look polish Top Coat). It looks like a dark brown polish but my camera couldn't capture the dark red. The formula is perfection. Opaque in two coats.

I Love the round edge brush for a perfect hug around the cuticles. No joke, Drying time on these babies was less than 3 minutes! I'm amazed and I'm in love. I'd highly recommend this brand of nail polish to everyone. They're $5 at your local Wal-Mart too. Can't beat that!

💅Thank you Influenster! 😊💜
@P2Cosmetics

💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅

I was also sent for free testing purposes from www.bornprettystore.com :
•@bornprettystore Dual ended clear white jelly stamper silicon with rhinestone nail stamper with scraper (item 41046)

Get this stamper at: http://www.bornprettystore.com/dual-ended-clear-white-jelly-stamper-silicone-with-rhinestone-nail-stamper-with-scraper-p-41046.html

♡Take 10% off on all regular priced items with my code (RAEQ10) at www.bornprettystore.com♡

If you check out the nerd glasses, the top one is the original sized stamp print. As for the one on the bottom, it is smaller and that one was transferred from the regular silicon stamper head to the squishy, stickier AND softer stamper head that you squeeze to make the print smaller.

In comparison, the two images are from the same stamp print from @faburnails Stamping plate (FUN1).

It took me a while to review this stamper bc I'm thinking it was my stamping polish that dried too fast. Or if it was bc I'm too slow to transfer it on to the squishy stamper. 😁

But I'm SO HAPPY to say that I've accomplished this product and check out the nerd glasses in two different sizes! It is so cool!!

Get yourself one with the link I provided above and don't forget to use my 10% code above as well.

Have a Happy Tuesday everyone! 😙😙😙

♡Mai♡
www.instagram.com/mai.painted.nails
www.facebook.com/maipaintednails

No comments:

Post a Comment