"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

BPS review: #19368 BORN PRETTY Rectangle Heart Diamond Grids Nail Plate Stamping Template Image Plate Art BP-L013

Hello! HELLO!

Here's a cute and fun stamping plate from bornprettystore.com for you guys!

I have a ton of manicures and different shots of the variety stamp prints for you to see.
I hope you guys will enjoy them and feel the need to buy one for yourself at the end.. LOL!

Trick to creating a nice stamping manicure is to have a nice clean oil-free smooshy stamper head. A good sticky base coat to help stick your image onto your nails also. ;)

First up, I have a nice pink metallic base with white simple hearts stamped over it.

Heart stamps gets the best of me!
I love heart prints!


I even used the tiger stripes over  new cat eye gel polish sent to me
for free from Born Pretty Store.



I'm lovin' the gorgeous shifts from the gel polish.
It pairs well with the tiger stripes. Don't you think so too?




Cher, anyone?!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!


The beautiful tartan print in black and white gives me the Clueless and Cher vibe!
My absolute FAVE from the 90's chick flick!
It is my ultimate favorite infamous two-piece outfit that she wears.. lol


Macro's make me oh-so HAPPY..


Another stamping image of plain old stars..
You can't go wrong..


Macro's for days..



The complete star mani done with a nice grey shifty to pink metallic polish from p2 cosmetic is gorgeous with the stars print.


Over a simple Barbie Pink mani that I did on my friends sisters nails.
I love polka-dots myself!!

Seriously guys..

You need this stamping plate! Simply click the link to make a purchase and don't forget to use my 10% code (raeq10) on all regular priced items!


 FREE shipping WORLDWIDE as well!!


Have a lovely evening everyone!
- Mai


Come follow me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment