"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

BPS review: purple holographic loose glitters #40725

Hello! Hello!
It's been a while since I have gotten time to review these few bornprettystore.com items.
My depression has really gotten to me for the past couple of months. That shouldn't be an excuse but depression is no joke. I just lost some of my nail art creativeness juices but I'm slowly making a comeback guys! and thats good thing!!
Also, I apologize for my absence and I look forward to continue this journey of nail art and reviewing with Born Pretty Store products.

This evening, I have this gorgeous purple holo loose glitter for you.
It is so gorgouse and super easy to use.


Key to this is that you'll need to apply a couple of coats of nail polish to your nails.
Let it air dry for 5 mins till it is slightly drying and still a bit tacky then dip or sprinkle some of the pretty purple holo loose glitters on your nail.
You have gotta to have a fast drying top coat to help seal in the glitters for a fine smooth finish as well. 
Isn't it pretty?!
I love this SO much!

Also, another thing.. You can use this glitter over a cured gel manicure!
I find it gorgeous and more shiny when you have the best shiny gel top coat to help seal and cure the glitter!


If you are interested on this product. Be sure to click on this link below to check out the websites pricings.

https://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-holographic-purple-powder-laser-flakies-nail-glitter-nail-sequins-manicure-p-40725.html


Be sure to stay in tune for the next few items!
Have a great night!!

-Mai

Come follow me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment