"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Sunday, August 11, 2019

BPS review: (#46502-4) (gold silver) UR SUGAR 8ml Sparkling Stamping Gel Gold Silver Soak Off UV Gel Polish for Stamp Template Stencil

Looking to try something new for stamping?

This is my first stamping gel to try on stamping nail art.
It is something for me because it was trial and error for me for the first 4x's. lol
But I got the hang of it.

This first shot you may not be able to see it but I did take a few macro shots of the gold silver stamping gel on the mani effect on this marble look.

UR SUGAR 8ml Sparking Stamping Gel Gold Silver Soak Off UV Gel Polish for Stamp Template Stencil # 46502 USD $1.99

You can find this stamping gel by clicking on this link provided for you:

I love how the gold silver pops ever so subtle on the white base.

I also love me a good macro shot that shows every detail and oopsies lol
Look at the tiny specks of the gold silver!!
IT'S SO PRETTY!


I used P2 Cosmetics nail polish (105 white now) for the base and stamped with their Techno Chrome (130 galaxy) nail polish on the marble effect.

Thirdly, I stamped with Born Pretty Store's gold silver gel stamping and cured it under my LED lamp for 30 seconds and topped the manicure with just a regular fast drying top coat to seal the look.



If you are interested on this stamping gel.
click on this link:

(ALSO: Don't forget to take 10% off on your entire purchase with my affiliate code: (RAEQ10)

This is the plate that I used to create the marble manicure with.
🌠·(#46675) Harunouta Rectangle Stamping Plate Stainless Steel Lines Nail Art Stamp Template L079

You can find this gorgeous stamping here:

Happy painting and shopping guys!!

- Mai

Come follow me:


No comments:

Post a Comment