"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Finding the perfect nude base for a perfect French manicure.

It's definitely been a while since I've done a French manicure. I've been searching for some of the prettiest polishes in a nude shade for the perfect French manicure. I felt lucky today as I was going through my stash of polishes this afternoon.. I found four polishes that I though would be great for a French manicure.

(From the index finger nail to the pinky nail, the names are:)

Barielle 'Princess', Essie 'Sugar Daddy', Rimmel London French Manicure PRO 'French Lingerie' & Wet n Wild megalast 'Private Viewing". On the pinky nail, I kind of didn't like how beige the polish was so I topped China Glaze ' Temptation Carnation' over the entire nail. It gave it a nice, shimmery, soft subtle finish look & I really like it!

I used two coats of each nail polish for the French manicure base. For the white tip, I used Wet n Wild Wild Shine 'A Blank Canvas' & Seche Vite fast drying top coat.

You can't go wrong with a French manicure. Going for a simple manicure is always the best choice for a special occasion or if you are just not into the more intricate nail art. With a French manicure, you can always add a little bling for it to be more flirty and Princess-y fun! On the middle finger nail, I made a gold beaded heart necklace and the ring finger nail, I used Sinful Colors Professional gold striper polish in 'Flower Girl' to outline the white tip & added two gold caviar beads.

I'm glad I found a few polishes this afternoon. I couldn't wait to try these out and share the results!! I hope you enjoy these!

Happy paintings ladies and gentlemen!!

×♡, Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment