"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Too many polishes = Failed manicure!

I don't know what I was doing here.. but it was definitely not a simple manicure at all! I used too many polishes to create this! LOL!  @chinaglazeofficial 'White On White' for the base, a gazillion times of sponging @orlynails 'Snow Cone" & 'It's Electric', @sally_hansen 'Pacific Blue', The Face Shop 'BL601', @wetnwildbeauty Fergie 'Mountain High', @sinfulcolorsprofessional 'Nail Junkie' & a golden striper polish 'Flower Girl'. Don't you agree now, that I've used TOO many polishes? Hahaha! You can't even see majority of them on this manicure! ^0^ I just ran out of Saran Wrap too, so this was definitely a failed mani. For me at least! Anyway, its been a long day for me so have a good night! ;) ♡

#MaiPaintedNails #ChinaGlaze #Orly #SinfulColorsProfessional's #SallyHansen #WetNWild #Fergie #TheFaceShop #NailLacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment