"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

♡Manicure of the night: For my niece!♡

This evening, I had the opportunity and privilege to hangout with my first niece who's now a young a-dult teenager. LOL, we went to Wal-Mart with my kids for a little food shopping & then hit up McDonald's for dinner lolol.... We had a fun 6 hours for a hangout & my three kiddos loved it!

OK, enough about us.. LOL, on to the mani of the night..

Her request was for a baby blue base & cherry blossom trees but unfortunately the timing flew by so fast she settled on the China Glaze in 'At Vase Value'. I couldn't send her home with a plain manicure, so I sponged up two coats in a subtle gradient in 'Metro Pollen-Tin' & Sinful Colors Professional striper in 'Flower Girl' with some adorable gold accents. I forgot to mention, her manicure for her family's vacay this Thursday will be fab for the warm weather! I'm a bit jealous bc I dislike the weather here in the Midwest.. :P

I'm not going to lie, I was a bit "OMG'shing" over it & her reaction to it was,"OMG! I love it!! The colors reminds me of Princess Jasmine! Especially, the gold!!" Anyway, I'm not a professional nail tech but this manicure was amazing! I am proud of this manicure! I feel ready for more opportunities with new faces & friends. Message me on my Facebook or by e-mail at▶▶ ipaintmainails@gmail.com

I hope you all enjoyed thus manicure as much as we both did tonight! Goodnight world!!

♡Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment