"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

》bornprettystore review on White Crystal Rhinestones #3767


I am happy to share with you all another review on some gorgeous rhinestones from bornprettystore.com that was given to me freely by the website owners themselves to review!

This product is called 144 pcs Bornpretty White Crystal Rhinestones SS10 Acryw UV Nail Art
#3767

My personal review on these gorgeous rhinestones will be a simple and short review because I simply love these! I love the fact when I used nail glue to apply it over my nails, it didn't rub off any of the color that was ln the rhinestone. Another plus is that even with a nice and generous top coat over the rhinestones and nails, its shiny, prismatic colors remained on the crystal rhinestones.

I highly recommend you this product bc even after a removal of your manicure, you can still also manage to save the rhinestones to reuse them later on! I, myself have saved over five of them and they still have their original look to them!

To order this product, if you would like to purchase it. You will need to head on over to bornprettystore.com to search for this item #3767. & With any other products that you may also purchase, don't forget to use my 10% off code: BTJ61 on your purchase towards the end of your checkout! Another bonus is that its free shipping and handling international/worldwide!

I hope you enjoyed my blog and review on this product! I surely, enjoyed reviewing their products!

💜 Mai

Instagram:
instagram.com/mai.painted.nails

Facebook:
facebook.com/maipaintednails

No comments:

Post a Comment