"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Bornprettystore.com review: Calligraphy brush item #5273Bornprettystore.com

Today, I have for you guys my second review on item #: 5273 from bornprettystore.com On this calligraphy brush that I had picked to review. I was ecstatic to give this one a try!


My personal review on this product was that it wasn't a hard brush to begin with. Though when I had dipped the brush in some water so I could begin painting with my acrylic paints. I had noticed that the strokes were very easy to make when you slightly stroke because it was so soft to handle. The lighter strokes I made, the tinier lines I had gotten from the brush.


I absolutely enjoyed my results of this floral design that was inspired by @kgrdnr from instagram! I thought this brush gave my flowers a soft, subtle look because of the soft bristles. Would I recommend this brush? Yes, I would recommend this brush for those who write in calligraphy or preferably any other type of art. I would also recommend this brush to more intermediate artists because this brush could be a bit harder to control with for those who are beginners. 


If you're interested on getting this item. Search for this item with the number #: 5273 at bornprettystore.com & I also have a 10% off code (RAEQ10) that you can use at end of your checkout! 


I hope you enjoyed this review of mine! Happy shopping & definitely happy paintings ladies and gentlemen!


💖 Mai 💖 ig:@mai.painted.nails


Come follow me at:

Facebook.com/maipaintednails

Instagram.com/mai.painted.nails


^^Item: #5273^^








1 comment:

  1. I need this brush in my life ASAP! Love your detailed nail art, it looks very artistic!

    ReplyDelete