"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bornprettystore.com review item#15085

Tonight, I have my first bornprettystore.com review up! This neon loose glitter is #15085 on the website in case you're interested on this item!

This item is so absolutely adorable! I live how bright and colorful these are. Especially, with two sizes of the glitters which made it look so adorable! I found it easy to pick when I was applying it on my nails. It wasn't too thin nor too thick (i.e.: show bumps of thickness of the glitter cuts after it dried) when I applied them to my nails. It also didn't bleed out the neon colors onto my nails after I had applied a generous amount of Seche Vite too seal three nail art.

If you're interested on getting this item: #15085 from http://bornprettystore.com, be sure to use my 10% of code: (RAQE10) at your checkout! I love how bornprettystore has free worldwide shopping! Go check it out right now!

Happy paintings and happy shopping!

Come check and follow me at:
Facebook.com/maipaintednails
Instagram.com/mai.painted.nails

<3, Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment