"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Born Pretty Store review: #16678

Born Pretty Store review: #16678

Today, I have the last and the third review of these adorable super thin and adorable reindeer gold nail art for bornprettystore.com with item number #16678.

When I chose this item to review, it came with 30 little reindeer. I noticed that they were so delicate to use. They were super thin to work with. Which made it very easy to use. Though, I had noticed that with either a top coat or nail glue to hold the charm down, it was still sticking up so it would break off the head of the reindeer leaving it easy to snag on your shirts or hairs if you were to comb your fingers through your hairs. Which I don't mind bc I used a thin coat over the little reindeer to help secure it. So, please be sure to be careful when placing the reindeer over your nails!! 😊 It took me two reindeer to get a perfect mani which it was OK with me.

I found these little charms to be so cute and fun to wear especially over a plaid mani or even over a knitted sweater manicure like how I had done. Its even great to use on a Christmas manicure. I am so fond of these cuties, I can't wait to play more of these later!

Please, search for item #16678 on bornprettystore.com if you're interested on this item! Don't forget to use my 10% code off (RAEQ10) from your purchase at the end of your checkout as well!

Have a happy Thanksgiving, Happy Paintings & Happy Shopping!

Sincerely with Love,
Mai

Come follow me on instagram and Facebook!

Facebook.com/maipaintednails
Instagram.com/mai.painted.nails

No comments:

Post a Comment