"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bestie Twin Nails with Kay from @twentysixnails on instagram

Welcome to my blog!

Tonight, I have this wonderful #BestieTwinNails that I 
had the privilege to do with Kay from ig:@twentysixnails on instagram. This particular manicure was chosen by me and I fell in love with ig:@kirakiranails creation on the plaid. I picked out the Christmas-y colors for our twin nails. I absolutely loved our mani's that we both collabed together. 

 Above is Kay ig:@twentysixnails solo shot of our duo.
Isn't it adorable? She left her manicure glossy while I had mine matte.

Last but not least, the one above is my solo shot mattefied.

This particular design has been done a lot especially for Holidays. It's such a fun nail design and so easy to do with a brush and some striping nail tape. If you're interested on learning how to do design, you can find Sarah's video on her YouTube channel under the name: KiraKiraNails. She has amazing nail art tutorials as well as my friend Kay from Singapore, ig:@twentysixnails. Kay has the best and most adorable manicures EVER! Go check her out and follow her on instagram.com/twentysixnails

I always have fun doing Bestie Twin Nails with this gal from Singapore! She's such a sweet girl, I hope you find the time and love for her adorable nail art!

Wish you all a good night,
Mai

come check and follow me:



No comments:

Post a Comment