"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Friday, January 1, 2016

BornPrettyStore Review: red UV gel nail art brush item #21978 & 1.2mm gold studs item #16680

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

I have to admit, these two products from bornprettystore.com are friggin amazing! These two are a must-have! Keep reading, I'll explain Why!!

I really enjoyed the 1.2mm gold studs. The gold color studs didn't fade as I added a top coat to seal my manicure (shown below). I had no problem with this item. The little baggie that came with the studs came in with 100 pcs. I've even used the studs on a gel manicure before and sealed the studs with the gel to cure & the gold color still shown as vibrant. It's perfect for regular polish and gel manicures.

<photo credit: bornprettystore.com>
tiny 1.2mm gold studs item #16680


<photo credit: bornprettystore.com>
red UV gel nail art brush item #21978

^^
This UV Gel Nail Art Brush is amazing! You can pull the red cap off to top the brush to close it like how you would do with a pen.. It's compact and small enough to put inside your pocket. The bristles on the brush are a good quality. I used it on the mani I did below with gel polish. It was simple to clean with acetone and afterwards, I used cuticle oil to help preserve the bristles. I enjoy this brush so much! I'd recommend this item. Don't forget to use my 10% code off at the end of your purchase: (RAEQ10) at bornprettystore.com

(ring & pinky nails: tiny 1.2mm gold studs item #16680)
(middle nail: I used the red UV gel nail art brush item #21978 to create the cable knitted weater pattern before I cured it under the LED Light)


Nails inspired by @ninanailedit.
@joliepolish 'Light Gold' stamping polish, @wetnwildbeauty 'French White Crème', ASP gel polish 'White Hot' cable knitting done w/ @bornprettystorenailart item #21978 Red UV Gel Nail Art Brush, @londontownusa 'Murray Me', @opi_products 'Snow Globetrotter' + @bornprettystorenailart item number #16680 (tiny gold studs) topped with @londontownusa 'Instant Smudge Fix'. Please, use my bornprettystore.com 10% code off at the end of your checkout : ( RAEQ10 ).

You can also catch me on:


&


No comments:

Post a Comment