"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Born Pretty Store review: (BP L-003) stamping plate & Clear Jelly stamper


WHY HELLO!! Welcome to my blog! I am ecstatic to share some great mani's and macros!!

Stay tuned for them!


I just gotta say this...."What a stamping plate!" I had such a fun time with this one. 

It's from www.bornprettystore.com

stamping plate: item #(17921) & clear stamper is: item #24059. 

I'm actually really excited to share with you all more than just 2 single manicures done with this stamping plate. I even have some macros to share also! This plate is really pretty and so much fun on the nails! It's a must-have! As for the clear stamper, I had a tough time with it at first. It wouldn't pick up any images on to the clear stamper head so I ended up buffing it a little bit with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge. That was the last thing I wanted to do to is bc it did leave a cloudy look to it. It didn't completely wreck the clearness from it but I'm still excited to see the image to stamp on to my nails. I found it much easier buffed to pick up images. It's more squishy now than it was slippery before.



First up, down below is a sponged mani done with 

@chinaglazeofficial Hang-Ten Toes


@sinfulcolors_official Taupe Is Chic (Kylie MATTE Trend Matters Satin)
& The Royal Me (Kylie Signature Collection) + I also dabbed some duped Fairy Dust to give it a bit of shimmer. 💅💖 Stamping plate is from @bornprettystorenailart Stamping Plate (BP-L003 #17921) & my all-time favorite Black Stamping Polish from @joliepolish. Use my 10% code (RAEQ10) off at www.bornprettystore.com at the end of your checkout 💅😘💞





Secondly, I used the same stamping plate to create over this blue & shimmery with a subtle nail art stamping done with @bornprettystorenailart Stamping Plate BP-L003 (item #17921)
• blue polish is 'Beau Of The City' @londontownusa
I attempted a shimmery watermarbling with a polish I can't remember the name of it but I think it's kinda pretty & goes with the waves. 💅🌊💙



Thirdly, here is a nude with textured polish done with 

@londontownusa Murray Me
@opi_products L.A.M.B.
@bornprettystorenailart Stamping Plate (BPL-003) item #17921.



Lastly, Once upon a time ago, green used to be my favorite color.😱😁 Lol, I happen to adore this green glitter jelly polish from @zombieclawpolish Evergreen. Stamped with Liquid Leather @chinaglazeofficial. @polishmesilly2 Legacy (pinky nail).
@sinfulcolors_official Song Of Summer
@bornprettystorenailart Stamping Plate (BPL-003) item #17921


Simple 1-2-3+ steps on How To use a stamper & stamping plate. The photos are pretty explanatory 😉😊👍. •@bornprettystorenailart Stamping Plate is (BP-L003) item #17921 •@bornprettystorenailart #24059 Clear jelly stamper


Last BUT not least.. Here's some more macros for you all to ooh & ahhh over.. lol! I mean, c'mon.. Who doesn't like macros?! I go banana's over 'em!





Though I had to buff it in order for the clear stamper to pick up images.. Yes, it is a bit cloudy but I am still so excited to put this to good use! You can still see the images, so I'm not complaining! I would recommend these two items if you are looking for something new to try. This plate has 15 images to choose from.. And the clear head stamper is pretty neat.. It allows you to see where you want to place the image over your nails. It's pretty amazing.. If you're interested on purchasing these items. Head over to www.bornprettystore.com and don't forget to use and enjoy my 10% code off (RAEQ10) at the end of your checkout! 

Much Love,
Mai K.

Come check me out on:


&

No comments:

Post a Comment