"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

*Born Pretty Store review: #40448 Unicorn Powder

Hello world!
Its been a long time since I've blogged! Well.. I am back! & Back with some swatches and reviews! Today, I have:

💅▪0.5g BORN PRETTY Chameleon Neon Unicorn Powder Nail Mermaid Chrome Mirror Pigment Powder # 40448 (NH07) - $4.99

I created a colorful sponged base and then I used the Unicorn Powder over it. It created such an Beautiful shine to them!

Obviously, this🦄Powder can be used right over a regular nail polish when it's slightly drying but still wet. For this Manicure, I chose to use a no wipe gel top coat as a base over the sponged base. Then topped another coat of that no wipe top coat gel over top seal the prettiness😍!

Seriously, it's SO easy to use! It takes NO effort! Just simply paint your nails in one color OR do a pretty Colorful Gradient and swipe this goodness right over it! It is magical, obviously!! For some☝, I hear to use a water💧based top💅coat if you do not own/have any gel polishes.

Go get you some now!! It's so affordable! I'd rather pay a low price and wait impatiently😂for it to come in the mail! 😁 So worth the wait!

Use my 10% code (RAEQ10) off on all regular priced items at www.bornprettystore.com

💞Come follow me:
www.facebook.com/maipaintednails
www.instagram.com/mai.painted.nails

Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment