"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

☆Born Pretty Store #41516 + V-DAY NAIL ART & Madam Glam (Barbie Girl) Gel polish

Hello Everyone,
Valentine's Day Is Right Around the corner! I have this pink gel manicure to share with you.

I used 'Barbie Girl' from @madamglam www.madamglam.com ~ I pink I'm in love💗..😍

•Laser Nail Flakies (style #5)
www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-chameleon-holographic-flakes-powder-laser-nail-flakies-sequins-paillette-p-41516.html

••(BP-L016) Stamping plate
💅Use Code: (RAEQ10) to take 10% off on all regular priced items at www.bornprettystore.com

I tried to get fancy by using @daily_charme Stay Put Gelly over the hearts to make them look like puffy stickers. 🙈😁

•@dripdropnailpaint Tighty Whities & Yoga Pants Nail Polish for stamping.

💋Mai💖
www.facebook.com/maipaintednails
www.instagram.com/mai.painted.nails

No comments:

Post a Comment