"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

☆Born Pretty Store review: #41562 Holo four angle stars multi color Decorations

It's pretty much still the beginning of 2018. So,😁I wanna wish you all a wonderful and Happy New Year!! 🎉🙊
I love love L😍VE this electric blue that I received in my @ipsy bag of @prettywomannyc💙'Johnny's Angels'💙.

These Adorable multi color four angle stars nail decos are from www.bornprettystore.com They're SO Easy To Use! They may be thin but they were a bit lifting up so I had to add about 2-3 coats of a top coat to seal them in. They Would Peak Up And Snag On Your Hair Etc But It's Easy To Take A Toothpick Too Push Down The four sides down before adding a top coat.

I simply chose these to review bc they are holo and they shimmer 😍😍😍💖. Loved The Variety Of colors that are in the container. Lol, I couldn't contain myself when I also shot a tiny clip from my instagram (boomerang) app. I'll Attach Photos ANd as for the clip for you to see.. It's Gorgeous!! 😍💖 BUT you're going to need to come see it on www.instagram.com/mai.painted.nails account! 😁😙😙😙

Seriously, Check This product out! The Link Is Down Below For Ya! 😁

💘Also, Use My Code: (RAEQ10) To take off a ten percent on all regular priced items with my code at www.bornprettystore.com!💋

(http://www.bornprettystore.com/holographic-gold-silver-nail-sequins-four-angle-stars-laser-multi-color-nail-decoration-p-41562.html#colorful)

💖Mai💋
www.instagram.com/mai.painted.nails
www.facebook.com/maipaintednails

No comments:

Post a Comment