"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

☆Born Pretty Store review: #41516 (5) Chameleon Holo Laser Flakies

I loved this flakes from Born Pretty Store So Much that I just had to create another mani. It's Not All Too Fancy Or Intricate but its fun to have a simple manicure to wear with a little bit of sparkle.

'sweet tooth' @sinfulcolors_official is my favorite throwback polish bc it's lavender and I just had to use my chameleon holo laser flakies #41516 (5) to top it off for a pretty & sparkly finish. 💜🦄💅💘

https://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-chameleon-holographic-flakes-powder-laser-nail-flakies-sequins-paillette-p-41516.html #5

It's So Easy And Fun To Use Bc You Can Wear This Over A regular nail polish base. Or Even Over A Gel Manicure! I personally love it over a gel manicure. Simply Bc It Lasts Longer!

Enjoyed Looking At My Nail Art? Check This Item Out Along With Other products with the link provided down below.

Don't Forget To Take 10% Off With My Code (RAEQ10) on all regular priced items at www.Bornprettystore.com!

💜Mai💘

No comments:

Post a Comment