"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Friday, April 20, 2018

Influencester & Success Rice review

I recieved this product for free from @influenster, @successrice 10 minute Boil-in-Bag 100% Tri-Color Quinoa.

I decided to make mine for breakfast. I wanted something sweet and warm for an early breakfast to snack on.

Here, I used:

1 cup of vanilla almond milk
1tbs maple syrup
1tsp cinnamon
1 cup of quinoa.

I served it warm with some mini chocolate chips & sliced almonds.

I also love how it can be easily store this in a plastic container for later. Though, it was quickly eaten by my 5 year old as soon as he had gotten home from school this evening.

I can't wait to give quinoa another try for a savory side dish!

#EasySuccessQuinoa #Contest #Complimentary @Influenster @SuccessRice

No comments:

Post a Comment