"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

🎈Born Pretty Store🎉new series🎉debut🎉June 6th, 2018🎈

Who's excited about😬😁 www.bornprettystore.com?! They're having their new series debut🎉tomorrow!

👀Check out my swatch of this gorgeous💛3D Magnetic Aurora Series nail lacquer called 'Fairbanks Art' (BP-MA05) #42398 ~ it's one of many of the new💅pretties that'll debut tomorrow.

I cannot wait to see what else they have in store online! Though I've seen a few new posts from my friends pages with their new polishes etc.. I still can't wait to see what else they have to show us! ☺

Will you be in tune for the debut? If so, be sure to have my 10% code :💛(RAEQ10)💛 ready to use at the end of your purchase!

💕Mai

www.instagram.com/mai.painted.nails

www.Facebook.com/maipaintednails

No comments:

Post a Comment