"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

BPS review: #40481 Cartoon BP-X41 stamping plate

Want a fun and cute stamping plate for an adorable manicure?
This (cartoon BP-X41) plate could be just for you!
Check out my 2 mani's that I have created with this plate from


The etches of the stamp images are perfectly etched and
picks up nicely with the help from a soft and squishy head stamper.


I created the cute daisy, watermelon and fruit with blue birds all with black stamping polishes and the colored polishes are China Glaze and Orly.


I love how they turned out. Especially the periwinkle mani down below.
Which manicure is your favorite?



Kitty cats in galoshes bc of a rainy day..


Aren't they just cute?!
Seriously, get this stamping plate!


And..Don't forget to:
🌼Take 10% off with my code: (RAEQ10) on all regular priced items at bornprettystore.com!

Have a wonderful night everyone!
- Mai

Come follow me at:



No comments:

Post a Comment