"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Monday, January 7, 2019

BPS review: (#42861-3) Autumn Courtyard Series (Yellow Sprouts)

What a great time to share with you all of my past 2018 holiday manicures!

This is one of my favorites that I got to do for this www.bornprettystore.com review of item: 
#42861-3.

At first, I thought this was a regular nail polish up until I had started to edit my photos for this review as well posts for instagram.. lol I realized it on the bottle as it says its an stamping polish. lol It is such a pretty bold golden yellow though, isn't it?!

It is a thinner formula for a stamping polish but as I had used it as my base for this mani. It is opaque in 4 thin coats. I found it hard to apply on my nails bc the brush was a bit wonky but for my next post.. The brush to use on the stamping plates, it is just perfectly fine.

I hope you will find yourself checking out my post for this stamping polish to see how it stamps!
It's actually pretty nice and decent for such a thin formula.



Enjoy an 10% off on all regular priced items with my code: (RAEQ10) at www.bornprettystore.com!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a Blessed and Happy New Year too!

- Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment