"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Monday, January 7, 2019

BPS review: (#42518) Spring Garden L003 Stamping Plate


Spring Garden - L003 stamping plate item #42518
is a very gorgeous plate!

I won't lie, I had a tricky time picking up the images even with my new stamper heads.
I highly recommend, yet again, on investing on some very nice and sticky nail stamping polish along with a sticky clear jelly stamper.

It helped and also changed my stamping game!!

Here, I used Hello Maniology's black and white stamping polishes and their stamper.
It was such a great relief when I had finally been able to pick up the images.
The results of this stamping plate is just absolutely Gorgeous!!!! 


Hello Manilogy (Straight Up Black B171) black stamping polish brought this image to life!!
I'm in awe of how beautifully this mani turned out! I also topped it with their Smudge Free Top Coat before applying a nice QDTC to seal the look.


In case you were curious, this base polish is from Lollipop Posse Lacquer called 'Sass Those Boys Up Nasty" from December 2018's Polish Pickup.


Love love love macros to show how pretty the image is.


*Enjoy an 10% off on all regular priced items with my code (RAEQ10) at www.bornprettystore.com!


- Mai 


No comments:

Post a Comment