"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

BORN PRETTY 6ml Pink Series Peel Off Nail Polish Fast Dry Long Lasting Nail Art Varnish Manicure - BP-8804 Ms Style (item: #44296-4)

Who isn't into a simple peel off nail polish?
I mean, this one is SO simple in the nicest shade too. NUDE.
This one is called 'Ms Style' and opaque in 2 coats too!




This one reminds me of my younger days when I had first discovered about peelable nail polish at Claire's. I remember it was an icy baby blue polish in a bear shaped nail polish bottle. OH the nostalgia!!

I'm ecstatic that these babies are still around! AND they are so affordable at www.bornprettystore.com!

There are 10 colors to choose from this Pink Series collection! Be sure to check it out by clicking on the in prvided down below if you're interested on this gem! You won't be disappointed!

BORN PRETTY 6ml Pink Series Peel Off Nail Polish Fast Dry Long Lasting Nail Art Varnish Manicure - BP-8804 Ms Style (item: #44296-4)

AND don't forget..
This beauty is just an easy peasy peel away for an easy clean up that won't involve any acetone!!

Use my code (RAEQ10) for a 10% discount at www.bornprettystore.com on your online purchase!

- Mai

Come follow me at:



No comments:

Post a Comment