"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Monday, January 7, 2019

BPS review: (#44314) Christmas - L004 Stamping Plate

This is such a fun stamping plate for the holidays guys!
Layering images included but not many but it is such an adorable plate to use.

I highly recommend using a good, sticky clear jelly head stamper in order to picikup any image from not just this plate but on Every plate!

I am thrilled at how easy I had created this holiday mani.


Love how his mustard gold yellow polish from Yapa fits just right for this holiday mani!


^^ Just a tiny peek of some of the images that are on this plate.^^


I added a nice textured polish to create a more pop out look for this Christmas mani.
It's so much fun to look at.


Here's another sneak peek of this stamping plate down below shown over my next blog post!
I love this plate so much!
I highly recommend this plate because it has some stamping images that lets you layer over the other.
I find it so much more fun this way! I really hope www.bornprettystore.com will create more layer image plates!!


*Enjoy an 10% off on all regular priced items with my code (RAEQ10) at www.bornprettystore.com!

- Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment