"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Monday, January 7, 2019

BPS review: (#44318) Christmas BP-R003 Stamping Plate

Isn't this stamping plate adorable?
It's the perfect plate for am holiday mani!

The plate is perfectly sketched for an easy pickup with your stamper head.
I had no issue with this plate at all.

I think this plate is not only for the holidays. It is so versatile throughout the year!
There's a wreath thats great for the Fall time. One for the Spring time with the cute flowers too!

I'd recommend this stamping plate!
If you are interested on getting this one, check it out with this item (#44318) at www.bornprettystore.com



Love how easy it was to also do a reverse stamping too!
Right after I stamped with the black and caught it with my clear jelly stamper, I used some nail polsih to color in the images.


*Enjoy an 10% off on all regular priced items with my code: (RAEQ10) at www.bornprettystore.com!



- Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment