"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

BPS review: ( #46675) Harunouta Rectangle Stamping Plate Staineless Steel Lines Nail Art Stamp Template L079

Hello! Hello!

I've got one look for you guys today on this marble stamping plate from Born Pretty Store.
It is Gorgeous ya'll!
I know, I know.. Why only one mani from this plate?! 
Well, I'm currently working on it!

But for now, this one that I had created reminds me of the black and white composition notebooks.
I wasn't going for that look but this one still turned out just OK. It finally grew on me. lol
LMK what you think of this one over a subtle blue-grey shimmery polish!

@ethereallacquer 'Plush' is perfect for this marble look.
I'm O B S E S S E D ❣❣❣

Harunouta Rectangle Stamping Plate Staineless Steel Lines Nail Art Stamp Template L079 - $3.59 - #46675

There are so any different marble looks you can create with this stamping plate.
The etches of the plate picked up great with my stamper. Just in case anyone was wondering about that because in the past, I've heard some stories about some images being hard to pick up.


Use my affiliate code ( RAEQ10 ) for a 10% off on your purchase at: www.bornprettystore.com!

(stamping polishes) For this mani, I used two basic colors from Maniology for this look.
•Bam! White
•Straight Up Black
+ Smudge Free Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment