"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

BPS review: (#45934) BORN PRETTY Rainbow handle Holographic Transparent Stamper for UV Gel Stamping Polish Nail Art Tools

Hello!

Tonight, I have this eye-catching rainbow handle with a sparkly holographic transparent head stamper to review. I was attracted by the multichrome handle because DAHH it is absolutely Everything in the nail community right now!! There's like tons of versions of holo + multichrome polishes sold in the indie world today! So, it's an Obvious reason as to why I chose to review this item.. lol
Whether or not this review will be negative or positive.. I hope you'll stick through til the end.

You'll wanna check this post out til the end because towards the end..
I have a tiny hand full of photos of a mani Icreated using Born Pretty Store's stamping plate over this gorgeous, shifty, blue to purple metallic-y foil-like polish.

It is pretty and soooo GLOSSY.

It's also so trippy and I wish I could share a video of it all glowy and shizz but you'll have to head to my instagram later to check it out because like I said.. You are gonna Wanna looksy.. lol


^^
**on my thumb nail: Baroness X - "Plasma Globe"from (May 2019 Polish Pick Up)**


BORN PRETTY Rainbow handle Holographic Transparent Stamper for UV Gel Stamping Polish Nail Art Tools (#45934) for only $2.99

**stamping plate from Born Pretty Store: (item: Animal-L001 #46153)**


^^
I used this stamping plate to attempt a proper review for this stamper.
I will be Honest, it did not quite work out for me. I have also read from previous nail art ladies that this stamper is a bit hard to pick up images with a well as seeing through the stamper head to properly stamp on your nails. That was something I wanted to see for myself and yes, why yes, it is a tough one to work with!

I could not for the life of me pick anything up!


^^
I don't know if you can see the image I tried I had attempted to pick up in a dark purple stamping polish? At various angles when I moved the stamper head, I then can see the image on the stamper.


^^
I am assuming you can see it there now?
Boy, the holo glitter is gorgeous and sparkly but it is difficult to see on the stamper.


^^
Now, You can see it BUT it barely picked up the entire image.
I tried to wash it with warm water and Dawn dish soap but with not luck..
I was a bit sad but I said it was ok since this thing was still  major beauty!
If you re still interested on grabbing this item, I have provided the link to direct you it and I have a 10% code for you to use.


BORN PRETTY Rainbow handle Holographic Transparent Stamper for UV Gel Stamping Polish Nail Art Tools - $2.99

You can use my 10% discount code: (RAEQ10) off on your entire purchase at any given shopping time at Born Pretty Store!


Photo above was the mani that I tried to attempt picking up whilst using the stamper head with the BORN PRETTY Rainbow handle Holographic Transparent Stamper for UV Gel Stamping Polish Nail Art Tools. It was this under the sea images from the Animal-L001 plate from Born Pretty Store (item: #446163) but I unfortunately had the hardest time picking up.

**on my nails: Polished For Days - "Kiki, do you love me?" from (May 2019 Polish Pick Up)

Boy, was it also hard to pick up the cool shifty tones on this beauty!
But Oh-SO-Purdy!!

See what I meant by the metallic-y + foil-like that shows up on this stunner?!
YAHH!
*drools*
lol

My apologies for this horrible lighting of a photo to send you off with..
I tried to capture another lighting of it in its shifty transition or whatev's ya wanna call it. lol
I'm still in love with it though.. Haha!

Anyway, I hope I didn't bore you with this post but if you made it to the last of it.
I love and appreciate you for visiting and reading it till this very end!
Please, don't hesitate to comment me anything that is on your mind!
xo ;P Have a great night..

💜 Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment