"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Beauty Big Bang: (BBBXL-061) Alphabet Theme Rectangle Nail Art Stamping Plate Word Pattern BBBXL-061

This was the stamping plate that I didn't think I needed!
HA!

No, seriously, this one is so cute with all the letter jacket fonts that caught my Asian eyes..
lol, I IMMEDIATELY knew I had to stamp "AS IF" on my nails.
I mean, who still hasn't seen the most awesomeness movies from the 90's yet is just cray CRAY.
I mean.. Clueless was one of my many faves to watch growing up as a teen in the 90's.

Still is.


I don't own any stamping plates with flannels or tartan prints.
Though I managed to still make this one pass for Cher and Dionne's infamous tartan two piece outfits.

Not gonna lie..
I wish I had their wardrobes that was always so perfectly paired with cute knee high socks & matching outfits. AND don't forget those hats too!

This is the plate not only for fan-girling just because of the movie but you can create looks for
any other purposes too!

***You NEED this plate NOW!!*** 

Alphabet Theme Rectangle Nail Art Stamping Plate Word Pattern BBBXL-061
Product SKU: #BBBXL-061




I'll make it an easy access for you guys to get you hands on this plate.. lol
*You can click here on the link below to take you straight to this stamping plate:




Maniology
(stamping polishes)
•Bam! White
•Straight Up Black
•jungle mirage (middle & ring fingernails)
💅🏼 Use code (MPN10) for 10% off on your purchases at www.maniology.com!💕

@sally_hansen miracle GEL matte top coat
@ethereallacquer 'Herb' (index & pinky nails)

❣Take 10% off with code: (MAIPX10) on your order(s) at www.beautybigbang.com


Hey!
Come follow me:



<3 Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment