"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Beauty Big Bang: (J1377) Professional Nail Dotting Tool Nail Art Drawing Pen

Floral prints were a big favorite of mine to freehand paint in the past when I was always freehand painting with nail art bushes on my nails.

To pick back up on some freehand art.. I was so excited to try this 
Beauty Big Bang
(Professional Nail Dotting Tool Nail Art Drawing Pen)


I couldn't wait to try this tool with some gel paint that I had ordered from 
Candy.Coat! 


🌿🌺🌱💮🍃🌺🌿



🍭Here are the gel paint color's numbers that I used on this manicure:💅
🏼(gel paints)🍬


•112
•001
•002
•276
•324
•331
•116


🌿🌺🌱💮🍃🌺🌿


I've always wanted to own one of these drawing/writing pens.. lol, I've always thought these were so cool bc of having to "dip the tip in the ink pot" in order to write on paper etc. I found this nail art tool so easy to use for nail art. Especially, and I N C R E D I B L Y easy to use with *g e l* polish too!! 

I used the dotting tool to dab gel paint to create the large part of the flowers before I used the tip of the pointy pen to create the thin lines within the flower.

*In my own opinion, this tool would be best used with gel paints and gel polishes.


🌿🌺🌱💮🍃🌺🌿




@sally_hansen miracle GEL matte top coat
@emilydemolly (base color) 'Half Orange'
I applied 3 coats alone with no undies base with this polish. This polish color is definitely different & is gorgeous in different lighting!
•Floral nail art inspired by @ninanailedit




🌿🌺🌱💮🍃🌺🌿




*You can find this nail art tool under
SKU: J1377 -OR- (#J1377)

❣Take 10% off with code: (MAIPX10) on your order(s) at www.beautybigbang.com


🌿


Hey!
Come follow me:



<3 Mai



No comments:

Post a Comment