"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Saturday, September 21, 2019

BPS: (#46746) BORN PRETTY Rectangle Stamping Plates Lemon Watermelon Image Nail Stamp Stencil Tropical Punch L004

Love layering stamping plates?
This one is one!


I have been finding layering stamping images to be so much fun.
You can play with colors and keep it colorful or do it in a color combo..

I, for one.. Still need some practice with picking out colors that go well together lol.
I think this combo of SOOOO many colors of the rainbow mixed in cremes to some creme neons kinda, sorta don't look good together.
BUT
You guys can be the judge of it! lol


I hope you can tell or see the slight icy green shifty color over the white nail polish?
If you have seen my previous blog post.. I reviewed the Icy Aurora Powder in the shade (CH-02) - item #47413. I couldn't really capture the shifty color before but I think these shots can definitely show them. ;)


BORN PRETTY Rectangle Stamping Plates Lemon Watermelon Image Nail Stamp Stencil Tropical Punch L004   #46746


*click on this directed link below to get this stamping plate:

Hope you all will have a great rest of your weekend & a wonderful coming week!!

🌿


❣use code: (RAEQ10) for a 10% off on your order at www.bornprettystore.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment