"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Monday, August 18, 2014

China Glaze 'New Birth' The Giver limited edition

Who doesn't like a beautiful off white polish?

'New Birth' from China Glaze is from the new movie 'The Giver' & it has its own limited edition collection. This is my own personal swatch and review of it in three thin coats plus Seche Vite fast drying top coat.

I found the first coat to be very streaky. As for the second coat, it covered pretty well but still had a few streaks but you could totally get away with just two coats! As for me, I wanted to be sure to get a full coverage and decided to add a third coat. I personally love this shade. Its an off white coming across with a slight blue/grey in the color.

How come I don't know anything about this book/movie? I mean, I don't read books often nor watch television daily.. I suppose I could watch the movie trailer on YouTube on this movie to get a more clearer picture of what its about! LOL!

I know for sure if I had more time and more money, I would've grabbed three more to add on this collection because it is an limited edition collection!!

For more photos, come join me on
Facebook: www.Facebook.com/MaiPaintedNails
Instagram: www.Instagram.com/Mai.Painted.Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment