"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

I Recycle, ADD (new polishes) & of course.. Reuse! (older polishes too, that is!)

In case you don't know, I am a girl who likes to recycle my manicures & reuse the polishes that I have already because most of the time.. I am not in the budget to buy new ones.

I am quite grateful that I feel that I don't need to have ALL the indie polishes or the entire new collections from China Glaze or OPI and Zoya. Otherwise, my nail polish collection at home will be over 1,000 bottles! When I know that a new collection has come out, I usually pick out three out of twelve or however many a polish brand comes out with that I really like so that I don't spend too much money. This is where I would like to thank all of the beautiful swatchers out there in the nail art community!! LOL!

Plus, a bonus for me is that I never buy the entire collection because I may already have a similar shade at home or that I just know I won't ever use it because I may not like it. Though, if I could buy the entire collection for an awesome price.. I would grab it in a heartbeat for sure! LOL! Who wouldn't?!

For those of you who follow me for my nail art on Facebook.com/maipaintednail and on instagram.com/mai.painted.nails, I would like to thank you for sticking around! I may always use the same old polishes on my daily or every other day manicure(s) but I like to try to switch it up a bit, even though I like to do ombres and gradient. 😊😜

I hope you guys will stick around longer for more of me! I appreciate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment