"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Dupes? (OPI, WetNWild & Pure Ice)

Dupes? What do I think? 😊

I thought I found 2 dupes that looked like OPI 'Last Friday Night'. Here's the crazy thing, from the looks of it from the bottle, they look pretty similar. So, I took macros of the three bottles for an closer look. What do I think now??

Photos: (OPI 'Last Friday Night', WetNWild Mega Last 'Up In The Air' & Pure Ice 'Sparkling Seas')

OPI 'Last Friday Night' has much more bigger flakes of hex glitters but in a more pink-er & sparkly-er shade, while WetNWild 'Up In The Air' has smaller hex glitters while both bottles also contained a great amount of mixture size glitters. Pure Ice 'Sparkling Seas' has a blue-r crelly base as I had applied 2 coats but with the same amount of smaller + mixture of hex glitters just like WetNWild has. 
The three bottles are pretty obvious to the eyes as to when you look at the bottles until I used my macro lens to take a closer look of it to get a closer view of the polishes. For the sampling of each polish on my nails, they turned out pretty similar in comparison for OPI & WetNWild. Only difference is that for the WetNWild, I had to apply three coats to get the same opaque coat for OPI. Nonetheless, I think they're pretty close, I think!

Other than for the Pure Ice, I already knew that it would be very different in comparison to the first two. I thought it would be nice to just compare it bc of the similar glitters. I know that there is another polish that is also a dupe for 'Last Friday Night' but made by Sinful Colors Professional called 'Hottie' but I do not own that one. But I will have to agree with @pleasedtopleaseyou that that one is also a great dupe to compare with OPI!!

Let me know what you think of these!! I had fun playing with them. I must say.... I found another couple that are dupes for each other too! That one will come shortly after! Eek! I'm excited to share that one with you guys too!!! 😊😜

Thanks for reading guys!
Mai

HEY! Come follow me on my other two accounts eyyy?! ⬇😘😙⬇
💻Facebook.com/MaiPaintedNails
📱instagram.com/mai.painted.nails

No comments:

Post a Comment