"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Subtle gradient with hand painted roses

Today's manicure consists of a bed of roses all hand painted with acrylic paints over a very neutral, pink gradient.

Polishes used on this manicure are by Essie 'Sugar Daddy' for the base of each nail, while 4 thin coats are applied over it with Pure Ice 'Mer-Magical' & topped with my favorite fast drying top coat Seche Vite.

I've seen roses and just pretty floral prints on manicures lately that I just had to do it on my own nails. I really enjoy flowers, I don't think this particular nail art can ever be overdone with as to chevron and polka dots have been.

If you've read this blog and have a request on what I can do on my next manicure.. lmk here by simply commenting OR check out my instagram account @mai.painted.nails
www.instagram.com/mai.painted.nails for more photos!

I'm also on Facebook as well, come follow me there too!
www.Facebook.com/MaiPaintedNails

No comments:

Post a Comment