"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Featuring Digital Nails 'Serenity'


Tonight on my blog, I am featuring Digital Nails 'Serenity' that was given to me when Amy from ig:@amylovesnewwave and her friends gave me the best indie polishes on this epic nail mail i had received in the November. It made my month! I haven't felt this special in a long, LONG time.. Thanks to the ladies! They are the best..

This glitter topper shimmers in pink, purple and hints of blue with just ONE luscious coat over a bed of 'Black On Black' by Sinful Colors Professional... OMG, how beautiful is THIS?!

I also decided to use China Glaze 'New Birth' for the nail art: polka-dots, reindeer and the x's and hearts. The red and magenta glitters are from a cheap brand polish called Profusion.

ALL IN ALL.. This glitter topper is friggin amazing.. It's so pretty, I couldn't stop staring at my nails in the natural sunlight. It had a smooth application to it, PLUS.. PLUS!! I used Digital Nails 'I Ain't Got Time For That' fast drying top coat over this beautiful manicure. In simple words, there's no other word that can express about this indie polish! Go buy some. Go support Digital Nails!! :)

Gnight World,
Mai


No comments:

Post a Comment