"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Friday, December 12, 2014

DAY 3: OMG Nail Strips Review

It's been such a long, long review for me wearing these adorbs jellybeans nail strips from omgnailstrips.com Considering the fact that I am a girl who cannot commit to one manicure for more than 2 days!! I love to change my nails almost every day. With the nail strips on day 3.. It has been a wonderful experience. Please, keep reading for my review on these!

As you can see above, the nails have no tip wear. Which I am impressed with also from the help from Seche Vite fast drying top coat! 

A closer look at the tips..

Last but not least, As you can tell.. The area above my nail bed and cuticles have a space in between them because I needed to push my cuticles. The index nail has a wear off on the cuticle area because my hairs kept getting caught with it due to a tiny corner shrinkage from Seche Vite because I didn't do a good enough coverage with smoothing it down.

All in all, I am impressed with the OMG Nail Strips. Like I have said before too, they are much easier to apply than Sally Hansen. I absolutely love these because of the cute and funky prints. I would recommend this nail strips if you are a person who likes to have your nails done fast without drying time. Plus, it is SO easy to stick on, peel off without tearing it and placing it back on to the nail without having it not sticky anymore. While filing the nail strips downwards, if you do it right, Which I didn't know if I was doing it correctly.. They turned out rather much nicer than I thought I would've done. I am in love with the simplicity of these nail strips. 

Please, go check the website out for the pricing, more nail strips with a ton more prints to choose from at: ogmnailstrips.com 

Yours truly,
Mai

Come join me at:
&


No comments:

Post a Comment