"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Monday, February 9, 2015

DAM Nail Polish (my personal review)

Hi ladies and gentlemen!

It has been a month since I have blogged. This one has been a week long overdue.. Today's blog is a personal review of DAM Nail Polish's 'Dear Fucshia Husband'. DAM Nail Polish did not ask me to review or swatch their indie polish. It is just 1 polish that I had personally liked bc its a thermal with glitters. I loved it so much to want to blog it. I have finally the time to blog since the blogger app on my cellphone keeps crashing. I am glad that I can even get a decent wifi signal to write this right now!! Anyway, You're not going to wanna pass up on this one! Lol, this one is the only one I grabbed up from the shop but I am in ðŸ’–💜💖 love!!! I know you will love it too!
I used 3 coats of 'Dear Fuchsia Husband' over my natural nails, plus with my all time favorite Seche Vite top coat. This pink (when warm) & purple (when cold) is an amazing polish! It is so vibrant and the colors are uber cute bc of the glitter! I love it, I couldn't stop playing with the water! Lol, I'm glad I don't have anyone to stop me from playing with the water bc I am my own BO$$. Lolol.. Im still a big kid at ❤! ðŸ˜„
If you are interested in this polish, head over to DAM Nail Polish on instagram.com/dam_nails. She has a link that brings you straight to her etsy shop. She has a few more polishes that you will not want to pass up. I know I regret passing the other ones up... ðŸ˜Ÿ but I know one thing for sure, I will be purchasing more from her in the future! ðŸ˜Š ðŸ’•
Wishing you all a Happy Friday loves!!
🌹, Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment