"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Review for OMG Nail Strips

Welcome everyone to my blog!
Today, I have my first review for OMG Nail Strips.

I know I may say this a whole lot BUT OMG.. Yes, just like these OMG Nail Strips, I am saying OMG about these and for this wonderful opportunity to review for them. I love fun and exciting opportunities like these. It's definitely a treat for me because this is what I love to do. Hard work does pay off! I feel truly blessed by God by these little things. I cherish them because it's what makes me feel happy and sane. OK, enough blabbering.. I'll get right down to the review of these funky and sweet nail trips by OMG Nail Strips!

I chose the asymmetrical line pattern and jelly beans nail strips.

Just an up close shot of the sweetest nail strips by OMG Nail Strips. They're so sweet, I just can't even stop looking at my nails. I personally love jelly beans and that was why I just had to pick these to review! Down below, I will have my first review of these. 


Asymmetrical line pattern has been gettin' around on instagram that I've seen. I still had to pick this design out just because of the most two simplest colors and the lines.. In case, you haven't noticed because you guys don't know me well or just yet.. Lines that are asymmetrical or just plain stripes.. I absolutely love. I can't wait to try this design once Friday hits tomorrow.


Aren't the Jellybeans just sweet and scrumptious on le nails?! They were absolutely easy to apply on. More easier to apply on than Sally Hansen nail stickers just because they stick on at the first application and if you mess up and try to align it straight on the nail, you'll rip the sticker entirely. I found the OMG Nail Strips to remove after laying down on the nail easy to pick up and stick back onto the nail. Filing downward on the nails did not leave any of the nail stickers to tear or lift up, which is a definite plus. Hence, Sally Hansen's nail stickers do that and it'll take off the nail design too. I just can't even stop looking at my nails!! I'm a girl of no commitment to one manicure. I can't wait to take these off to try out the asymmetrical pattern one though.. 

Oh and in case you were wondering what is that thing that I am holding in my hand? It is 'Summer Carnival' by Sweet Baby By Donna. It smells so divine and makes my cuticles oh so baby soft.... I can literally sit and smell my fingers ALL day long. lol Thanks to Amy from @amylovesnewwave @indies500 & @jessdjnails for this wonderful gift. It's a huge necessity for a nail enthusiast for sure!!

I can't wait to try out the asymmetrical line pattern tomorrow after wearing these Jellybeans nail strips for three days. I will also do another review on the 3 day wear of them. Though the package of the OMG Nail Strips to day that they last up to 10 days. My nails tend to wear off at the tips a bit so that is why I chose to wear them for three days. All in all review, the strips are wonderful. They are so easy and a fun, fast way to get a long lasting manicure. Just be sure to seal the nail strips with a good top coat for a longer lasting manicure! If you're interested on getting some of these OMG Nail Strips, head on over to their website to check out on the other nail designs at: omgnailstrips.com!

Come follow me on Facebook.com/MaiPaintedNails
&

Yours Truly,
Mai
ig:@mai.painted.nails

No comments:

Post a Comment