"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Snowglobe Christmas-y Cabin Mani made it on Nail Pro!!

I am SO Excited to share on my blogspot tonight that my nails have been featured on Nail Pro on Facebook on December 2nd, 2014!! 


I missed the feature on my Facebook Newsfeed but a good friend Jamie from ig:@sealorepolish tagged me so I could see this wonderful news. It made my day because I never thought in my life would get noticed or featured on the site. It was a mini dream come true for this nail enthusiast! Check it out!! I even had 3k likes on it! That was the cherry on top! :) <3 

Nail polishes used here on the manicure are by China Glaze 'Red Satin', 'There's Snow One Like You', OPI 'Last Friday Night', Zoya 'Hunter'.

Come check me out & heck.. Follow me too!

An up close of my Snowglobe Christmas-y Cabin mani.. & I did say at two points that I regret painted a red cabin with the line on the cabin house. BUT I'm so surprised that this manicure made it live on Nail Pro with 3k+ likes!! :O

Thank you ladies and gentlemen!!

Have a wonderful night..,
Mai


No comments:

Post a Comment