"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

BPS review: Chinese Style L004 stamping plate (item: #45897)


It is almost the end of March already but we are still allowed to wish everyone a Happy New Year?! lol 





Today, I have this beautiful www.bornprettystore.com stamping plate review. I loved this stamping plate so much that I just had to create two manicures!



Besides all the cuteness on this plate.. It is so easy to use. The images picked up with my stamper head just fine with my stamping polishes. 







I chose to go with the original red but with a soft white gold accent nail. On the second manicure, I went with Born Pretty Stores nude shade as my base. 





Chinese Style L004 stamping plate (item: #45897)



If you're interested on this stamping plate. Check it out here:


I'll just a few more shots of a second manicure I did with this same plate.




Don't forget to use my code (RAEQ10) for a 10% discount at www.bornprettystore.com!

- Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment