"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

BPS review: (#42859) BORN PRETTY Nail Stamping Polish Agate Green Nail Art Plate Melody Life Stamping Series

I love a good stamping polish. Don't you?

I found this green gem at www.bornprettystore.com!
It stamps wonderfully.. Perfectly, pastel-y stamping polish too. If I say so myself!

Check out how opaque this beauty is on my stamping nail art! I was ecstatic about that!
It is super creamy and didn't dry too quickly so that it could easily transfer from the stamper to the nails.

(#42859)  BORN PRETTY Nail Stamping Polish Agate Green Nail Art Plate Melody Life Stamping Series

Base: 'Donatella' from Floss Gloss

Here, I used stamping plates from MoYou London:
(Geek Collection - 13) ~ Alien
(Tumblr Girl Collection - 04) ~ Herbs, Weed, Pot, Marijuana.. Whatever you like to call 'em.. lol


If you are interested on this green pastel stamping polish.. Simply check it out by clicking on this link below:


Use my code (RAEQ10) for a 10% discount at www.bornprettystore.com on your online purchase!

- Mai

Come follow me at:



No comments:

Post a Comment