"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

BPS review: (#43182) 6ml BORN PRETTY Quick Building Gel Nail Tips Finger Extension Glue Nail Art UV Building Gel

There's a first time for everything, right guys? ๐Ÿคจ


The new hottest trend that's happening in all social media is: BUILDER GEL.
I mean, it's not so easy for first timers to use..
BUT that does not mean one cannot buy to give it a try for thyself.
I can say so myself..because it was something I had to learn on my own by watching some tutorials first, of course. Watching tutorials on how to apply a builder gel is great because I learned how to apply them on my own nails. It was not as easy as it is watching a tutorial than it is to apply on my own nails. Only because I wanted long nails and had to practice with the nail form stickers. 

It was tough trying to get it to bend and stick to my natural nail curves. But when I got the nail forms on, though the Quick Builder Gel it has a pretty thick consistency formula already. It helps sits and not run to the sides of your nails. That's what I liked about it! OH! AND It also cures under a LED lamp. 

Here, I chose to apply 3 thin coats just for safety measures. I was paranoid about breaking my nails because of creating such thin layers of quick builder on my nails. So, I added 3 layers. I filed the sides and buffed the tops of my nails in the process because I wanted a clean and evenly nail bed. Then topped it with a non-wipe gel top coat. 

One thing that threw me off a bit was that the bristle brush was not easy to use. It felt like the bristles didn't want to fan out for a good even application. It would bunch up a bit and it took more gel builder than I would have liked. Maybe I just got a bad brush? 

Though, it was easy to use, I have a nail filer to help buff & file them evenly. It turned out great nonetheless!! I'm impressed by far! I've had it on my natural nails for 2 weeks now and it is so good! 


I'm not a professional nail tech but it was fun playing with @bornprettyofficial 'Quick Builder UV Gel' (item #43182) over nail forms to add more length to my nails to match my left hand.

๐Ÿ’œ

**note: I've had these on over a week now. Hence, the length of my natural nails.**

If you are interested in trying this Quick Builder Gel. Get yours here: 
https://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-quick-building-nail-tips-finger-extension-glue-nail-design-p-43182.html


To get an extra 10% off with my code :(RAEQ10) at the end of your checkout at www.bornprettystore.com!

๐Ÿ’œ Mai


No comments:

Post a Comment