"Night time is the right time for manicures." -- Mai K.

Sunday, June 9, 2019

BPS review: (#46153) BORN PRETTY Stamping Plates Fishes Dolphin Image Nail Art Template Sweet Dream Series A001

Magical nails anyone??

I was kindly sent this stamping plate (BORN PRETTY Stamping Plates Fishes Dolphin Image Nail Art Template Sweet Dream Series A001) from Born Pretty Store to review.
I'm so glad I had the opportunity to pick out this one. It has the cutest images and Born Pretty Store
has stepped up their stamping art plate game!!!
If you haven't seen the first plate I reviewed..
You'll need to stop by my blog post (click on this link to take you there: http://maipaintednailz.blogspot.com/2019/06/bps-review-46163-animal-l001-stamping.html#links)

By clicking on this link, it will direct you to this stamping plate!

I created a fun silhouette of ballerina's dancing to some music.
I absolutely had so much fun with this one and went all out with the
background by adding some falling silhouettes of leaves.
Can you spot them?!

I just could not only do one mani with this stamping plate!
I mean, c'mon!! Have you seen the images on this beauty?!
There's SO many to choose from and I won't lie.. It took me a HOT minute
to choose what images to use on this one. Haha.. But I think this one turned
better than I though!
Here, I used Essie 'Pinkies Out' for the base.

In case you were curious guys..
I used all Maniology stamping polishes here and also on the
ballerina manicure. I have to apologize that I did not save the names of the
polishes that were used ^^on this one..^^

Though, I did save the names of the polishes on this one..
 (Maniology stamping polishes)
lunar lines, Seashell, e-tronica, mercury bassline, monarch dream, and Smudge Free top coat + Seche Vite.
***Use my code: (MPN10) for 10% off on your order at: www.maniology.com%2F%3Frfsn%3D2274413.3373dbc%26utm_source%3Drefersion%26utm_medium%3Daffiliate%26utm_campaign%3D2274413.3373dbc&e=ATPC0Z4pzhh1-T0IJ5QyXRaX4f9FYgMbsGOJyZT-hTvShdvDbYaNaHWrJqOebaUfys2-gk21vtZeeF8

Essie 'Sweet Souffle'

I really hope you guys enjoyed my post on this stamping plate!
I had fun with this one because I didn't have any issues picking up any of the images.
I also hope that if you want to grab this plate.. It's only $1.79 right now and the original price marked was at $5.99! Get it guys!! It's a steal and remember that there's Always free shipping Worldwide too!
 Be sure to use my code that I had provided
down below for you!

*To get an extra 10% off with my code :(RAEQ10) at the end of your checkout at www.bornprettystore.com!

💜 Mai


No comments:

Post a Comment